Dr. Martin Rodbell was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1994 for demonstrating that cells communicate via peptides. They are not simply boosters, fillers or radical scavengers, but "personal trainers" of our cells. They regulate all processes in body and skin. Peptides activate, for example, the formation of new cells and collagens. They recognize the thinner skin density in wounds and wrinkles and rebuild the skin matrix. In this way, the depth of wrinkles can be visibly and permanently reduced.
Articles in this section
- Can men and women use the 2- Phase- Lift Serum?
- Is that for certain skin types?
- What's the 7-times multipeptide complex in the 2-Phase Lift Serum? What's behind it?
- What are the important ingredients of the 2 Phase Lift?
- How long does the 2-phase lift serum last?
- Why do white edges sometimes appear after drying?
- 8 Applications of the 2-Phase Lift Serum
- Instructions and possible applications 2-Phase Lift Serum
- Does 2-Phase Lift Serum have a long-term effect?
- How did the name 2-Phase-Lift come about?